Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1000 Reasons To Be Happy

I'm taking Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare this year.  Each day of 2013 I will write three things I am thankful for.  Be patient with me as I only set aside a certain time to work on this blog so it may be a few days before I update it.  It is a habit I am going to try to create so that I can live happier.  So many things happen day to day that we might not always find welcoming.  So in the midst of the crazy world, each day I will find three things I am THANKFUL for and write them down.  I will focus on this instead of the bad.







Jan 1- I am thankful for music, the sound of my parent's voices comforting me, and the words "I love you."
Jan 2-I'm thankful for the snow outside, the fireplace inside, and the cheese on my plate!
Jan 3- I'm thankful for the sound of children laughing at church, the sound of my siblings cry when they were born, and the sound of an 80 year old man winning over his wife with sweet words after many years of being married.
Jan 4- Old-My old dog. New-This new semester of school I'm about to begin. Blue-The blue sky which is an empty canvas every morning before God decides to paint something beautiful on it!
Jan 5- I'm thankful for the book 1000 Gifts, for the book of preachings I am continually working on, and the computer I am seeing which allows me to connect with so many women of God who serve as inspirations for my life and others.
Jan 6- The pencil in my bag which is essential to everything, the milk in my fridge which gives me many health benefits, and the dreams in my heart which give me something to look forward to--always.
Jan 7- Kisses from my doggie, my sister sleeping in my room when she's had a rough day, the way my mom always goes back to the Bible for advice.
Jan 8- The way the sun sets over Antelope Island in the Summer and Spring, the way the snow reflects the sun and makes it look so magical, the shadows that trees cast which prove me with shade on the hottest days of summer.
Jan 9- Holding my Bible, passing by the Ocean in Puerto Rico, sitting with the elderly as they tell me stories of their childhood.
Jan 10- Sour spray, sweet ice cream, Maizena just right.
Jan 11- Sweet, sweet Chik-Fil-A lemonade.. oh so yummy, the warm yellow sun, the fire from my candles which provide a sweet scent.
Jan 12- The roof over my head, the carpet under my feet, and the walls around me.
Jan 13- The voice that God has given me to use for his Glory, my almost-yellow eyes, and my left handedness.
Jan 14- I'm thankful for the sound of crickets chirping at night, the warm sun hitting my toes after a long winter storm, and the surprised happy look and smile Gleiser gives me every time he sees me.
Jan 15- I'm thankful for the warm jacket I have, the kindness I have given away, and the love of God I have shared with others.
Jan 16- My class of 6-8 year old accepting Christ, my cousin telling our family she is pregnant, the miracle God has done in me (physically)
Jan 17- Children: they bring me laughter, remind me to pray and have faith, and push me to have alone time to recharge.
Jan 18- Jeremiah 29:11, John 3:16, Mathew 24
Jan 19- My life, my sister, my education.
Jan 20- The color of my eyes, ants carrying pieces of food, the writing in the Bible (it's very small)
Jan 21- Moon in the sky, salt in the ocean, memories of my Grandma Herminia
Jan 22- My parent's love notes, dollar bills, unfolded clothes every morning.
Jan 23- Eternal Life, love, joy
Jan 24- My blue jacket, my blue jeans, and my blue room where I give class.
Jan 25- Christ inherited from my parents, a book about how young Christian girls should live, found pencils that have saved me at school many times!
Jan 26- The morning fresh air, the warmth at noon, the stars after dark.
Jan 27- Toaster, Microwave, Sink with running water
Jan 28- Laughter, fun, support
Jan 29- I'll Praise You in the Storm, Christmas Lights, word "teacher" from students.
Jan 30- Church built, microphone bought, life seen in a new way
Jan 31- The Bible, patience in Gleiser, love in my parent's wedding photograph!





Feb 1- Christ's blood, red roses, red jacket
Feb 2- Textbooks, my Bible, checks
Feb 3- Parent's love notes, birthday cards from Grandma, Valentines Day cards from Gleiser
Feb 4- Toddlers, shoes, and lady bugs
Feb 5- Home made blankets, the roof over my head, hats my great grandma used to knit me.
Feb 6- Fog, Seagulls, trees in the winter
Feb 7- Toilets, brownies, violins
Feb 8- Snow boots, glasses, dress for my cousin's wedding
Feb 9- Little sister, Little brother. Other little brother
Feb 10- Movie Here comes the Boom, Gleiser with chocolates LOL, Sunday service
Feb 11- Relationship, Degree, Friendships
Feb 12- Liberty, Christ's blood on the Cross, the Spirit that He left to comfort us.
Feb 13- opportunities, jobs, my bed
Feb 14- His Word, Acts of Random Kindness, Hugs from children.
Feb 15- Fat, different interest, soap
Feb 16- Pool, warmth, grass
Feb 17- Gratitude, kindness, joy
Feb 18- 1000 Gifts, Bronze bow, Walk Two Moons
Feb 19- Being a Teacher, Staying in Utah for School, Kearns High School
Feb 20- Cereal, Pasta, Gym!
Feb 21- Paper, Clouds, moon
Feb 22- I'm graduating a semester early, two new tests I have to take, It's snowing
Feb 23- Tin cans, windows, my house of wood
Feb 24- How running water, bacon :) , blankets
Feb 25- My Bible, My new Bible, My Bible with a new cover
Feb 26- Lake, Water, Sky
Feb 27- Glasses, homeless shelters, historically old houses
Feb 28- God healing me when I was two, sending comfort through friends, having people at church reach out to me during the hardest times.






March 1- Children's school, Concert, symphonies
March 2- New shirt, grass, leaves
March 3- Toga, Shoes, new necklace
March 4- Trials, Confrontations, humility
March 5- Stone hearts, Jesus Christ's love, sand dollar from 3rd grade
March 6- Old surveys, pants, mi sister
March 7- Knives, Oven, dishwasher
March 8- Church speakers, my dad preaching, the wind blowing which can be very loud but very refreshing.
March 9- Desk, carved pen from Costa Rica, carved turkey on Thanksgiving :)
March 10- Eternal life, peace, and his everlasting love
March 11- Police have only a 0.014% of dying on the job, I am getting $5400 from FAFSA, award letter from Gear UP.
March 12- Coolness, relief, paper so I can do my homework.
March 13- Sun, Moon, Stars
March 14- Serenity, Clarity, Peace
March 15- Giving away smiles, People opening the door for me, buying lunch for someone in need.
March 16- Deaths of loved ones, illnesses with no cure, heartbreak.
March 17- Turned ripe mangoes, shirts that are folded, skirts that are hung
March 18- Red print in the Bible that tells me what Jesus said, Christ's blood shed for me on the cross, and red meat. :) LOL
March 19- Ice cream! That's my cure for sadness, Yummy Greek food, bacon. All of these are so fattening, but soooo good!
March 20- Today I am thankful for My funny dream last night of going to Vienna with Romeo, Gleiser and I thinking of Greek names yesterday, young children's imagination.
March 21- Greek food explains it all :)
March 22- Jeremiah 29:11, His promises, His forgiveness
March 23- Prayer, a non-judgmental heart, motherly love
March 24- Thanks, "I love you"s, Preachings
March 25- The song "I'll Praise You in The Storm," Letters written to me from my dad, painted pictures that the children make me at church and here at Weber State
March 26- Chocolate, this amazing school year, Great Harvest Bread
March 27- My dog, My self redeemed by my saviour, my family redeemed by the blood on the cross.
March 28- Grapes entwined in vines, relationships entwined in my life, Jesus entwined in my heart.
March 29- His promise to walk with me, His promise to take care of my family, His promise to give me a better ending.
March 30- The beauty of marriage, the birth of my children, the uncovered chocolate in my room.
March 31- "He has Risen" Puppies, and hope for children of my own one day.  




Apr 1- The Sun, the moon, and the stars.
Apr 2- Glue, Milk, socks!
Apr 3- My iPod, Love, Happiness
Apr 4- He is there for me no matter what, He loves me, He knows my future
Apr 5- Interview call, lunch, well went interview!
Apr 6- Christ's body, Pictures, Certificates
Apr 7- Job result, scholarship offer, my boyfriend playing basket ball
Apr 8- My new job (hopefully), my school almost being done (sort of), kids at church.
Apr 9-Ladybugs, hands held, birds heard
Apr 10- Meal at Gyro King, My heart, my laptop
Apr 11- Roses, tulips, my prego friends:)
Apr 12- My jacket with my name on it, my name tag, my background check
Apr 13- The sun, the stars in the middle of the night, our bright house
Apr 14- Clouds, Rain, dim sun
Apr 15- Tortillas, cereal, French :)
Aprl 16- Finals, not getting jobs, having 2.5 years of school left.
Apr 17- Baskets, blankets, rugs from my great-grandma
Apr 18- Eternal kingdom, gifts of wisdom from my parents, gifts of love from my family
Apr 19- Computer keys, Boxes, Chocolates soooo good!
Apr 20- Sunday school books, Bibles, water
Apr 21- Joy, Serenity, peace
Apr 22- End of the school year, Tennessee, my cousin's baby.
Apr 23- Reflecting on the end of the year, a mirror, my eyes
Apr 24- Hearts, Vase, Cooking pan where I make my mom's favorite dish.
Apr 25- Jackets at the dog park* :) , Steel church, I'm allergic to wool
Apr 26- Leaves, Economy, Gentle souls
Apr 27- Chocolate cake (yummyyyy), New born babies (lets be honest), some foods prepared with love
Apr 28- Blog, Oranges, leaves in the Fall
Apr 29- Flowers, Roses, and My doggie. 
Apr 30- Food for the homeless, drawers for my room, The Son of God sacrificed for me.


May 1- Coffee in the morning, Butter makes everything better, Chocolate... I can't live without that.
May 2- Notebook, planners, sidewalks
May 3- Patience, Acceptance, respect
May 4- Sleep, silence, dreams.
May 5- The smiles of the children at church, the signs in the skies that God loves me, ice cream!
May 6- Everlasting life, knowing things will be okay, my family at church.
May 7- My new wooden floor, my new paint, my new bed.
May 8- Sunday clothes, my Shoes, gifts from people. 
May 9- Stars, dreams, and sensibility to God's voice.
May 10- My cousin Isabelle playing with the doggie outside and with Lucien inside.
May 11- They waited 12 years for me, they are patient, they love God.
May 12- Gleiser's hand, Carne Asada, Babies at church
May 13- How hard she works for my family, how she lets us make mistakes, how her arms are always wide open for us.
May 14- Picked up my doggie, put back money to God, put away photo albums.  
May 15- I thank God for helping me be organized, responsible, and detailed. 
May 16- Rejoice in the Lord always, Healing for the broken heart, Comfort for the wounded.
May 17- Picture frames and certificates, things that Gleiser has gotten me for Valentine's day, Happy endings.
May 18- Lagoon day with so many kids (log ride :D), winning something, my love to come with me.
May 19- Life's biggest problems were tying shoes, swimming in my little pool, dancing with my daddy
May 20- Sweet and Salty Maple turkey bacon, sour lemonade. :)
May 21- Laughter, innocence, unconditional love
May 22- I am going to watch the Hangover III with Gleiser, messing up while singing, my family makes me laugh.
May 23- Working together, relief for victims of natural disasters like that of Oklahoma, and I thank God for the basic faith in Humanity that is clearly shown in a community. 
May 24- Food, Rice, Control for Nintendo 64
May 25- Flowers in the Spring, Trees releasing pollen, pupusas :/ 
May 26- I thank God for the Togas we use at church that allow us to look like angels from Heaven that whisper worship to everyone around us.
May 27- Family, Outings, Love and Understanding
May 28- More money, Health Insurance, Workers compensation 
May 29- Waking up to a nice day, Rain, Interesting clouds.
May 30- Blue for the folders which help me keep myself organized, blue for clear blue water that we are so lucky to have, blue for the blue skies in the month of May.
May 31- Hugs to kids, Congratulations to Tonio and Maira, looks of compassion.


June 1- Orange paper tests for Education program, orange pencil, orange chicken nuggets from Chik-Fil-A
June 2- A little birdy that was trapped in my window on it's first time out, Now You See Me, finding out some silly information.
June 3- Poor birdy died, How God loves his children, laughter.
June 4- Faith, being worry free, companionship
June 5- Sucely graduation, Tito and Edwin Graduating, Everything going good at the court.
June 6- Trees, plants, and grass which are giving me the worst allergies!
June 7- Immigrants coming to this country and settling, the government and the FDA, programs that help us survive. 
June 8- Empty cooler that allows it to work, empty schedule so I can work out, empty box waiting to be filled with money from the car wash.
June 9-David crying at church, the park yesterday with the graduates, talking with old friends
June 10- Waking up to a warm day, the feeling of safeness in my area, pools!
June 11- My room, my house, my hart painted with God's blood.
June 12- Full fridge, full life, full church
June 13- My doggie smiling LOL. Fish smiling, the ocean God created is like a whole separate world and I bet he smiles constantly at it. :)
June 14- Cute skirts, more money on my financial aid, kids having such a sensitive heart for God.
June 15- That he loves us eternally, that he is like a father like the prodigal son, that he is the perfect father.
June 16- My cousins in the swimming pool
June 17- Love for God, strong character, Biblical wisdom
June 18- Trip to Tennessee, seeing my family, discovering new places
June 19- Patient, loving, kind
June 20- Bent tree branches, beautiful roses, love family
June 21- Silence, peace, quiet
June 22- Trials, waking up early, saying goodbye to move on.
June 23- Family, food, togetherness
June 24- Gatlinburg zip lining, small white hotel, aquarium
June 25- Thanks to all the fun we had in this small town
June 26- Tennessee clothes, shoes that I found for 10 bucks, blankets
June 27- My cousin's house, their pictures, their city
June 28- Pulled pork, Bar-B-Q Ribs, Brisket
June 29- Small birds, big city, Food at Sticky Fingers
June 30- Time with my family, money to a homeless man, smiles at Opry Mills Mall




July 1- Loved Chattanooga, Nashville, Knoxville
July 2- Messenger, Gathering Blue, Son
July 3- Knowing I'm never alone, acceptance, and the right to believe what I can and want.
July 4- Houses in the Daybreak community, white clouds, blue fireworks
July 5- I thank God for my boyfriend who is persistent and patient, God's persistence with my life, my persistence with school.
July 6- I thank God for giving us wonderful gifts of machinery so I can work out, enthusiastic kids that want to learn more about him, my cousin's pregnancy.
July 7-  Singing after a long vacation, coming back to Utah, teaching those 4-5 year olds... Oh boy, what a challenge!
July 8- Oceans and seas, fishies that offer an insight into another world, cleansing.
July 9- Psalms poetry...
July 10- Being able to cry unto my God, strength, God's shoulders.
July 11- Jam, Cheese Whiz, Peanut Butter.. Oh thank you Lord!
July 12- Newborn babies, children, grandparents.
July 13- Curled flower petals (God is so creative), curved branches, curved life... we are not perfect.
July 14- The yellow sun, the yellow lights, the yellow orange juice!
July 15- Stone name at church, stone walls, stone kitchen.
July 16- Apples, Oranges, and I'm thankful for Chandeliers
July 17- Learned music, piano, learned God's teachings
July 18- Thank God for Baked goodies, the story of Daniel baking in the oven, and baked mac and cheese!
July 19- Whistles, the chirping of birds, the sounds of Spring.
July 20- Friends, Candles, Bird's shadow's remind us that our own time on Earth is like a shadow that passes by.
July 21- God being able to see Directly at David's heart, David's tenderness with his sheep, the ups an downs of friends.
July 22- Thank you's, "I love you", "You're welcome"s
July 23- High clouds, low grass, Tennessee
July 24- Sandy mountains, Sandy canyons, sandy beaches.
July 25- Ending of this summer, ending of the Season of Summer, ending of long days.
July 26- Fresh meat, fresh day, fresh clothes
July 27- Hotels, my comfy bed, hot chocolate.
July 28- Beginning of this week which is camp, beginning of the school year, beginning of the day. Oh it's just lovely.
July 29- The body of Christ, a family united, friends.
July 30- Heard the sound of birds, the sound of my alarm, the sound of interviews.
July 31- Forgiveness, compassion, leadership




Aug 1- White clouds, white marshmallows, white blankets!
Aug 2- Eggs, chicken sandwiches, stew
Aug 3- Waking up to yummy breakfast, coming home, sleeping on my bed.
Aug 4- Reading my Bible, learning about David, listening to the Word of God at church. 
Aug 5- The sun shinning, the cool AC, upside down drives.
Aug 6- Life, strength, cleansing
Aug 7- His promise to always be by our side, The promise to avenge those who commit evil against us, the promise to Take care of us...Always.
Aug 8- Sunshine, vacations, swimming!
Aug 9- Whole family, Birdies stuck in holes, half size soups
Aug 10- Running around kids, camps, teaching
Aug 11- Metal spoons, metal framing, metal wiring
Aug 12- Half hidden shots, half hidden lives, and secrets.
Aug 13- Green new computer, green scissors, green grass to fall on. 
Aug 14- Pie at work, rings of sun in the sky, sphere wheels that allow us to travel so fast. 
Aug 15- Driving to work, thank God for having a job, thank God for the red moon (even though it's caused by pollution but it was beautiful!)
Aug 16- Family videos, family support, family prayer.  
Aug 17- Rain in the morning putting out the fires that have lasted so long, church working together for funds, shopping with my mommy :) 
Aug 18- Red roses for Gleiser's bday, read cards, written word of God
Aug 19- Practices, singing, chains broken 
Aug 20- Becoming humble, learning, bonding.
Aug 21- Straight roads, curved pages in my book, the turning point of accepting God into your life. 
Aug 22- Old pictures found downstairs, old letters between Dad/Mom, comfort.
Aug 23- Old sweaters, old notes from me to friends, old friendships.
Aug 24- Moving my stuff into my dorm, moving cars on the freeway, moving clouds for a nice storm in the middle of summer. :)
Aug 25- Fragile relationships with roommates, fragile hearts I don't know, fragile printer.
Aug 26- Buttoned pants, cut pages in books, sewn clothes.
Aug 27- New job, new semester, new hair. 
Aug 28- Long awaited for teaching levels, long awaited end to summer, long awaited confirmation for my trip to France next year. :)
Aug 29- One backpack, two classes, three hours of work.
Aug 30- Very small children, popcorn :) and chocolate
Aug 31- Miracle of life, miracles of saving me when I was 2, miracle of giving my mom the opportunity to be a mom.






Sept 1-  Hot dogs, burgers, steak outs
Sept 2- Cut mask, cut classes (EDUC 3430), cutting Word of God
Sept 3- Yellow computer, yellow paint on mask, yellow psychology book
Sept 4- A cool dorm room, warm computer labs that allow me to relax and do tests well, sun soaked view from my window. 
Sept 5- Changing of the sun, the turning of leaves, the changing of class
Sept 6- Growing nights, growing classes, growing knowledge
Sept 7- Given rest, given life, given love
Sept 8- Made bread, masked projects, marveled at the red moon today. 
Sept 9- Framed schedules, framed pictures, framed memories :)
Sept 10- Moving scriptures, moving Bible Study, moving clouds
Sept 11- A nation united, sometimes family, sometimes friends.
Sept 12- Gifts of strength, gifts of brave women, gifts of life examples.
Sept 13- Scented room, scrawled pup, started project
Sept 14- Drawn L, drawn creativity, drawn on walls
Sept 15- My sister's life, twin brothers, paired shoes
Sept 16- Shared doctors, shared labs, shared food.
Sept 17- Rain, Fog, Exercise 
Sept 18-  Freckled sister, folded clothes to wear, fixed piggy bank. 
Sept 19- Being able to "let it out", advice, soothing others
Sept 20- Being able to know so many wonderful kids, adults, and teens at church
Sept 21-Bowling prices, Deal or No Deal, Calorie counters
Sept 22- Rattling car, reclaiming dorm, receding hair line of my daddy 
Sept 23- Quiet homework time, quiet children working at the children's school, quiet sleep
Sept 24- Funny work peeps, funny boyfriend, funny roommates
Sept 25- Finished Bible study for the day, finished homework, finished workouts 
Sept 26- Flourishing fall, flourishing semester, flouring children at the Kid's school
Sept 27- Unexpected grade on a paper, Uneven food, unpopular gym
Sept 28- Shy turtles, snails, snow
Sept 29- Shelved chocolate, bread, and clothes
Sept 30- Shinning sun, snow, water



Oct-1 Orange leaves, pumpkins, and sun
Oct 2- Falling snow, leaves, rain
Oct 3- Caught snowflake, caught love, caught eye
Oct 4-  Reaped love, fruit, veggies
Oct 5- Returned from a Jazz game with my brothers and my boyfriend. 
Oct 6- My redeemed uncle, aunt, and Tito's current girlfriend
Oct 7- baked banana bread, stirred emotions about tonsil surgery, eaten breakfast
Oct 8- Prayed for peace, answers, love
Oct 9- I praise God for His word, His Love, and this Sunny Day!
Oct 10- A Hard busy week, homework, Francais
Oct 11- Change in schedule, change in environment (going home) and change of class!
Oct 12- Small print in books, small children, smaller time
Oct 13- Read stories, and theories, and God's love.
Oct 14- Getting a raise, ending a class, evaluation
Oct 15- Reread schedules, recipes, Bible
Oct 16-  Burning love for my savior, burning fire within of the Holy Spirit, burning campfires at camps
Oct 17- The fact that I'm getting older, I'm almost done with this semester, hehe and preschool questions
Oct 18- Shared ideas for future things, surrendered life to God, Saved Rock hearts :)
Oct 19- Unexpected gifts from my family for my birthday
Oct 20- I'm going to go off topic and Thank God for another year of life that He has given me.  A lot is going to happen in the next 10 years :)
Oct 21- Undervalued Education, friends, and family. 
Oct 22- Silent nights, still waters, strong boyfriend
Oct 23- Begun second half of the semester, begun teaching levels, begun thinking of the future.
Oct 24- Accomplished week, accomplished assignments, and readings.
Oct 25- Enjoying church, children, teaching
Oct 26- Extravagant sun in the middle of October, shampoo (sounds funny but it's true) and perfumes from the boyfriend!
Oct 27- Humbling prayer, honest mother, happy endings. :)
Oct 28- Christ's mercy, His blessing on our families, His willingness to forgive us even when we hurt and wrong him time after time. 
Oct 29- Gift of graduating with my friends on time, time to relax, this week is very slow.
Oct 30- Overjoyed teacher for switching my major + the kids, plus my mom :)
Oct 31- Hallowed pumpkins to eat the seeds, hallowed life filled with God's grace, hollowed hurtful words which we can ignore!




Nov 1- Eaten wings, eaten fries, eaten bbq! Souther BBQ how I miss you!
Nov 2- Worn new Blue Jacket, new Brown Jacket, longgggg pants!
Nov 3- Nutella, Nieve, Navidad!
Nov 4- Gathered thoughts for a test, given children a time to play and enjoy themselves, good hearts.
Nov 5- Thank God for safety pins.  Those things sure save a lot of embarrassment.  Baby birds, roses flourishing in the middle of Fall.
Nov 6- Freedoms that allow us to believe, act, and chose as we please.
Nov 7- Military men and women who serve us and defend the rights that we have.
Nov 8- Sweet pumpkin pie, salty cheese, sipped mango nectar. God is so good!
Nov 9- Harvested pumpkins (yummy) harvested souls, harvested apples
Nov 10- David and Jonathan's friendship, God's covenant with his people, joy of salvation.
Nov 11- Remembering my cousin (Marcia), grandma, and my dad.
Nov 12- Mac and cheese bites, hot dogs, oranges!
Nov 13- New opportunities, God knocking, a banana. I'm always hungry apparently.
Nov 14- Silent lab days, the silence of the night, the silence of Christmas coming.
Nov 15- Golden sun, golden cookies, golden lights
Nov 16-Sleepless nights, tests at the end of the semester, gingerbread house
Nov 17- Laughing children, laughing with my boyfriend, laughing movie
Nov 18- Made, shared, and passed the gingerbread house
Nov 19- Autumn meatball, dinner with roommates, and tomatoes
Nov 20- Ice cream at sub zero, French, thank God for days off
Nov 21- Family time in Puerto Rico, Family in California, Family in Utah
Nov 22- Grateful for no school today, extra work hours, time to read my David book.
Nov 23- Only in Christ do I have true joy, a true knowledge of what love is, and true support
Nov24- Humbling missionaries, servants of God, brothers and sisters
Nov 25- Ugly start of the week but knowing it's a short one, the stresses of the end of the semester, work
Nov 26- Preparing for finals, preparing for the coming of Jesus, preparing my heart for good things to come
Nov 27- Handmade burgers, held baby ducks, happy to go home!
Nov 28- Community eating in my house for thanksgiving, community of Christ's church, communities of birds telling us winter is coming
Nov 29- Red jacket I bought, red sales, red roses which have finished blooming at my house
Nov 30- Astonishing dinner we are having today, being done with part 1 of homework, things I've been reading in a book (Thank you Lord for giving me the privilege to know your true word and for knowing that your Word is enough.  Nothing needs to be added or taken away from it.  It is perfect because you are perfect.)


Dec 1- White snow, clouds, robe
Dec 2- Bright sun, bright clothes, bright faces
Dec 3- Shining stars, shining snow blanket, shining blanket to keep me warm
Dec 4- Circling birds, crowning winter, crafted gifts
Dec 5- Silver moon, silver shoes, silver rings
Dec 6- Sweet chocolate! Sweet nuts, sweet mom
Dec 7- Peace, rest, eternal love
Dec 8- Hung mistletoes ;) hung jackets, hung sun in the sky
Dec 9- Work, group lunches, the mall
Dec 10- Unframed L from school, performing arts, schedule
Dec 11- Cold house, finally home, finally done with this semester
Dec 12- Red blanket, red juice, red salsa
Dec 13- Striped multicultural system, striped bare worship, striped spirits
Dec 14- Stamped love, stamped specials, stamped gifts
Dec 15- Gold, scented, and bent low candles for our dinner on Saturday
Dec 16- Bloggers who keep me encouraged, Computers to keep us connected, cars
Dec 17- Frosted grass, trees, and sky
Dec 18- Miraculous life, 70% off gifts, School almost starting.
Dec 19- Cookies, children, dinner at church for the kids
Dec 20- Christmas music
Dec 21- Lit candels at our Cena de Gala this year.
Dec 22- Praising, rejoicing, and wonderous lives of the people around us.
Dec 23- Starry nights, family, food
Dec 24- Humble gifts
Dec 25- Miraculous birth, not perfect family history, out of nothing He became Everything
Dec 26- Humility, unknown family, broken chains
Dec 27-  Found time to spend with friends and family, time found to spend in quiet with God, time God has given me to spend on studying to get good grades in school.
Dec 28- Lingering hope for the new year, lingering emotions that will be gone, lingering coming of Christ
Dec 29- Hope for the new year, hope for His coming, Hope for the unknown
Dec 30- Today I am thankful for remembering all the good and bad of this year. But mostly the good.
Dec 31- Although the year is over, I anticipate and am thankful for the blessings, feelings, and memories to come in the new year with God directing each and every one of them. :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment

See in A Different Language