Friday, May 3, 2013

Just Breathe

"Sometimes it's just feels amazingly beautiful to take a second, breathe, and simply thank God for life. Not just life within us, but life around us and overall realize that no matter what situation we are in, things could be better but they could always be worse. The important thing is that He has us right where He wants us to be and no matter how alone you feel, I promise you that He is right there with ya. :) (05/02/2013)"

How true is this! I feel like a lot of my friends and family have recently been experiencing what I like to call "Chaos" in their lives.  I've seen lots of people posting about illnesses, time, emotional problems and I keep thinking to myself "Of all the beauty in the world, why is it that we always focus on the bad?"  It's something that I myself catch myself doing all the time.  

God has given us such a wonderful place to live.  He created every single detail of the Earth for us to enjoy on a daily basis.  But, in our daily living, we become so surrounded by so much negativity that we forget to rejoice in all the beauty around us.  Yesterday, I felt like I was focusing too much on the negative and I decided to give myself a little pep talk, hence the Facebook status. After I finished writing it, I read it over and over and was like "wow! How true is that?!"

It is so important for us to remember that we need time for ourselves.  That although we have family and friends to attend to, we need to make sure that we attend to our needs before anyone else's.  That's the only way we can be 100% there for our friends and family when they need us. 

It is equally important for us to remind ourselves on a day to day basis that no matter how many trials we seem to be facing, God is right there by our side.  He has us where we want to be.  The question shouldn't be "Why me?" it should be "What am I learning from this?"

Sometimes it's just feels amazingly beautiful to take a second, breathe, and simply thank God for life. Not just life within us, but life around us and overall realize that no matter what situation we are in, things could be better but they could always be worse. The important thing is that He has us right where He wants us to be and no matter how alone you feel, I promise you that He is right there with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

See in A Different Language